OptiMag® Neuro Unflavored 60 Servings
Patented Magnesium for the Brain*
- OptiMag® Neuro features the same Albion forms of magnesium found in OptiMag 125 plus Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate), the only form of magnesium proven in animal studies to cross the blood-brain barrier. Boosting the brain’s magnesium level is vital to healthy cognition, which includes long- and short-term memory, learning, stress management, and sleep.*
- Supports Healthy Brain Magnesium Levels*
- Supports Healthy Synapse Number and Function*
- Supports Cognitive Health*
- Supports Stress Management, Sleep Quality, and a Healthy Mood*
- Helps Ensure an Optimal Magnesium Intake for Overall Health*
- Dissolve one level scoop in 4 oz water. First week: one serving per day immediately before dinner or one hour before bedtime. Thereafter: one serving during the day, preferably mid-afternoon, and a second serving before bedtime; or use as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use. Individuals taking medication should discuss potential interactions with their healthcare practitioner. Do not use if tamper seal is damaged.
Keep closed in a cool, dry place out of reach of children.
- Does Not Contain
Wheat, gluten, corn, yeast, soy, animal or dairy products, fish, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, egg, ingredients derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, or artificial preservatives.
- Albion and TRAACS are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. Malate covered by US patent 6,706,904 and patents pending.
- Magtein is protected under US patents 8,178,118; 8,142,803; 8,163,301; and other pending patents.
- Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (about 1.7 g)
Servings Per Container: About 60
|AMOUNT PER SERVING||%DAILY VALUE|
Magnesium (as Albion® di-magnesium malate, Magtein™ magnesium L-threonate, and TRAACS® magnesium lysinate glycinate chelate)
Magtein™ (magnesium L-threonate)
** Daily Values not established
All Formulas Meet or Exceed cGMP Quality Standards.