Iodizyme-HP by Biotics Research provides an essential component of the thyroid hormones T4 and T3.
- Thyroid hormones regulate many biochemical reactions including protein synthesis, and are critical determinates of metabolic activity
- Insufficient iodine negatively impacts thyroid function as sufficient thyroxine (T4) cannot be produced
- Additionally iodine may aid in the maintenance of healthy hydroxyl estrogen ratios
One half (½) tablet each day as a dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.
- Serving Size: 1/2 tablet
- Servings Cer Container: 240
- Amount Per Serving:
- Total Iodine/Iodide 6.25 mg
- Iodine 2.5 mg
- Iodide (as potassium salt) 3.75 mg
Other ingredients: Cellulose, stearic acid (vegetable source), magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silica and food glaze.
This product is gluten and dairy free.
High dose iodine products should only be used under the direct supervision of a healthcare professional that is licensed to diagnose and treat.
Not recommended for pregnant or lactating women.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry area.