- Integrative Therapeutics Pure Omega Liquid provides a total of 2300 mg omega-3s for those wanting the benefits of omega-3s in the convenience of a liquid.
Sustainably Sourced Fish Oil Tested for Purity
Pure Omega Liquid provides a total of 2300 mg omega-3s in one teaspoon.
- 1500 mg EPA
- 500 mg DHA
- 300 mg other
Features of Pure Omega Liquid:
- Triglyceride form of Omega-3
- Utilizes molecular distillation
- No fishy burp backs
- Utilizes a proprietary green tea preservation system to prevent oxidation
- Sustainably sourced from anchovies, sardines & mackerel in Peruvian waters
- Natural lemon flavor
Directions and/or Dosage
Take 1 teaspoon one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional. For children: consult your healthcare provider for recommendation. After opening, refrigerate and consume within 100 days.
Serving Size: 1 teaspoon (5 mL) Liquid... Amount/Serving... %DV
Total Fat... 4.5 g... 6%*
Saturated Fat... 0.5 g... 3%*
Cholesterol... 15 mg... 5%*
Purified Fish Oil (from anchovy, sardine, mackerel and herring)... 4.5 g... **
Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids (as triglycerides)... 2,300 mg... **
EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)... 1,500 mg... **
DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)... 500 mg... **
Other Omega-3 Fatty Acids... 300 mg... **
*Based on 2000 calorie diet.
natural flavor, mixed tocopherols, green tea leaf extract
Contains fish (anchovy, sardine, mackerel and herring).
Pure Omega Liquid Does Not Contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
If taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.