Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin - The Protection of Quercetin*
Quercetin is an important flavonoid that provides protection at the cellular level* It has demonstrated several beneficial effects on the body:
- Scavenges free radicals, promotes DNA integrity, and supports cellular regulation*
- Has been studied for its support of healthy glutathione levels*
- Inhibits glucose absorption in the intestines*
- Supports a healthy immune response*
Exclusive, Bioavailable Quercetin
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin—an Integrative TherapeuticsTM exclusive—delivers all the benefits of quercetin with better absorption and improved bioavailability.*
- Enhances cellular defenses*
- Supports cardiovascular health*
- Modulates the body’s immune-response mechanisms*
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin has 3 times the bioavailability of isoquercetin and nearly 18 times the bioavailability of quercetin aglycone.
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin Directions and/or Dosage
Take 1 capsule one to three times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare professional.
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin Ingredients
cellulose, vegetable capsule (modified cellulose), modified cellulose gum, and silicon dioxide.
UPC Codes: 871791100039
Product Numbers: 10003
Alpha-Glycosyl Isoquercitrin Does Not Contain
- artificial coloring
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
- ingredients of animal origin
If pregnant, nursing, or taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use.