GI Revive powder
GI-Revive™ powder 225 gms
GI Revive™ contains a blend of ingredients that offer comprehensive support for optimum gastrointestinal (GI) health and function.*
Gastrointestinal, or ‘gut’ health, is very important to a person’s overall health and well-being. Although the process of digestion begins in the mouth, it is within the gut where the absorption of nutrients must take place. The lining of the gut must have proper permeability and integrity so that it can absorb nutrients while preventing toxins, allergens and microbes from gaining access to the bloodstream. Therefore, it is critical to our overall health to support the health of the intestinal mucosa or lining of the GI tract.
• L-Glutamine – one of the most commonly used amino acids in the body for supporting the health of tissues — particularly the tissues within the gut. It is essential for maintaining proper intestinal permeability and the healthy functioning of the lining of the intestines.
• MSM – sulfur-containing compound that supports a healthy inflammatory response as well as the structure, integrity and permeability of cell walls
• N-Acetyl Glucosamine – compound that aids in the production of health-supportive structures for the cells in the intestinal lining
• DGL, Slippery Elm, Marshmallow, Chamomile, Okra Extract and Cat’s Claw – herbs which provide comprehensive enhancement of gut function by coating and soothing the intestinal lining; they also help relax the intestines, which aids in alleviating occasional cramping
• Aloe Vera – promotes the growth of a variety of ‘good’ bacteria in the gut. Fostering the growth of this ‘good’ bacteria also helps promote overall health. • Quercetin – highly concentrated bioflavonoid found in citrus fruits, red wine, and tea which supports a healthy inflammatory response by stabilizing intestinal cells and can also improve overall tissue health
• Mucin – classified as a glycoprotein — a protein with a carbohydrate group attached to it; mucin is normally secreted by the intestinal cells and can foster overall integrity of the gut
• Prune Powder and Citrus Pectin – aid in bowel regularity
The powder, which is sweetened with stevia leaf extract powder, can be mixed into any beverage or functional food powder and can be used to help support optimal GI health and regularity.**
Recommended Use: As a dietary supplement, mix 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon) in water or other liquid per day, or as directed by your health care practitioner.
** These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 8 grams (approx. one tablespoon)
Servings Per Container 28
Amount Per Serving
N-Acetyl Glucosamine 1000mg
Citrus Pectin 1000mg
Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice (DGL) 400mg
Aloe Vera Extract 300mg
Slippery Elm (Ulmus fulva)(bark) 200mg
Okra Extract 100mg
Cat's Claw 100mg
Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) 100mg
Prune Powder 100mg
Zinc Carnosine 75mg
Other Ingredients: Natural peach flavor (xylitol, silicon dioxide, xanthan gum, citric acid, soy lecithin, stevia [leaf] extract, beta carotene [color]), decaffeinated black tea (Camellia sinensis)(leaf).
Notice: This is a natural product that may exhibit color, taste and density variations from lot to lot. Does not contain gluten. Contains: Shellfish (crustaceans, mollusks). Individuals with shellfish allergies should check with their health care practitioner before taking GI-Revive™.