Serving Size: 1 Tablet
180 tablet bottle
- HEALTHY HPA AXIS: The hypothalamic pituitary adrenal (HPA) axis is our central stress response system regulated by the three components: they hypothalamus, the pituitary gland and the adrenal glands. High amounts of stress can cause dysregulation of the HPA axis, which leads to fatigue and overall malaise. Cytozyme-ADis designed to support the health of the HPA axis.
- SUPPORTS HEALTHY INFLAMMATION RESPONSE: Inflammation may result from too much stress. Cytozyme-AD contains the necessary ingredients to support a healthy inflammatory response, particularly during stressful situations.
- GLANDULAR PRODUCT: Organs and glands produce a wide range of compounds, including peptides and polypeptides, that exhibit tissue specificity. Since the early 1980s, Biotics Research has been at the forefront of glandular production, using only the highest quality glandular tissue, harvested from animals of BSE-free countries and overseen by USDA inspection. Unlike commercially available glandular products, Biotics Research glandular tissue come from neonates, possesses high anabolic activity, a
- WHO WE ARE: Biotics Research was the first company to introduce a natural form of CoQ10 as a dietary supplement into the US market in 1979. We have revolutionized the nutritional supplement industry by utilizing “The Best of Science and Nature”. We drive advancement by focusing our initiatives on research, natural effectiveness, product safety, efficacy, unparalleled quality control and continuing innovation.
- QUALITY MADE IN THE USA: We produce tablets, capsules, powders and liquids in our Rosenberg, Texas, Texas Department of Health licensed, GMP-certified production and laboratory facility. Our products are tested in our state-of-the-art laboratory to ensure their safety, efficacy, and purity, and Cytozyme-AD, like all Biotics Research products, is Gluten Free!
Other ingredients: Cellulose,stearic acid (vegetable source),
food glaze, magnesium stearate (vegetable source) and silica.
† Specially grown, biologically active vegetable culture
containing naturally associated phytochemicals including
polyphenolic compounds with SOD and catalase, dehydrated
at low temperature to preserve associated enzyme factors.
This product is gluten and dairy free.
Amount Per Serving
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Store in a cool, dry area.
RECOMMENDATION: One (1) tablet one (1) to three (3) times each day as a
dietary supplement or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.