Biocidin® Advanced Formula 1 oz
Biocidin® is a synergistic combination of botanical medicines which targets the entire GI tract and supports microbiome balance for healthy digestion and elimination. The botanicals also have systemic applications in microbial challenges wherever they occur. Independent laboratory testing has concluded that Biocidin® has broad reaching effects, including addressing biofilms.
- Laboratory and clinically tested for effectiveness for over 25 years.
- Recommended as nutritional support by leading practitioners addressing GI Dysbiosis, Candida, Lyme, Autism, SIBO, Winter Wellness, microbial challenges and LPS endotoxins.*
- Research indicates potential in addressing biofilms and chronic/resistant cases of imbalanced terrain.*
- Includes botanicals to assist detoxification pathways and to address inflammation.*
- Pleasant tasting — suitable for both children and adults
To decrease die-off reactions increase very gradually per tolerance. May be used at the Maximum Usage level in acute cases if well tolerated. Not for use during pregnancy. Begin with 1 drop and gradually increase up to 5 drops 3 times per day or as directed by a health care professional. Children may use 1 drop per 10 lbs body weight per day, divided into 2 or 3 doses.
Product contains no allergens such as milk, eggs, yeast, corn, soy or wheat. Free of any synthetic ingredients, colors, additives or excipients. No animal testing. 100% vegetarian/vegan formula. Certified Organic or wild-crafted sources used whenever possible.
Beet Root (beta vulgaris)
Raspberry (rubus idaeus)
Milk Thistle (silybum marianum)
Echinacea (echinacea angustifolia and purpurea)
Black Walnut (juglans nigra)
Noni (morinda citrifolia)
Goldenseal (hydrastis canadensis)
Shitake (lentinula edodes)
White Willow (salix alba)
Garlic (allium sativum)
Plantain (plantago major)
Fumitory (fumaria officinalis)
Gentian (gentiana lutea)
Tea Tree (melaleuca alternifolia)
Galbanum (ferula galbaniflua)
Lavender (lavendula officianalis)
Oregano (origanum compactum)
In a base of vegetable glycerin, distilled water, and less than 5% alcohol (non-grain source).