A-BART tester SO
1/3 of the size of a regular A-Bart dropper. Good for testing out tolerance.
For chronic and acute forms of the bartonella matrix of pathogens. A-Bart also contains herbs for the babesia matrix since there is some cross over and often when you are treating one the other will arise.
Important Contraindications: Contains a small amount of garlic that can have anticoagulant effects in large amounts. Not recommended during pregnancy.
Tincture contains 30ml (900 servings per 1 drop).
Ingredients in A-BART
Each drop contains:
- Garlic (cloves) – Allium sativum
- Gou Teng (wine with hooks) – Uncaria Rhynchophylla
- Licorice (Root) – Glycyrrhiza glabra
- Neem (leaf) – Azadirachta indica
- Grapefruit Extract (seeds) – Citrus Paradis
- Indian Sarsaparilla (Root) – Hemidesmus indicus
- Cloves (clove) – Syzygium aromaticum
- Usnea (Lichen) – Unsea Barbati
- Poke (Root) – Phytolacca americana